Monday, May 14, 2012

Birthday Freebies

It was my husband's birthday a few weeks ago and I was trying to plan our day...while keeping our budget in mind. I forget how I came across it, but I found a website that listed restaurants that give away free things on your birthday. There wasn't much on the list that we would be interested in, until I found Cold Stone. I quickly signed him up and in a few days he had a buy one creation, get one creation free.

Needless to say, we went to Cold Stone on his birthday and enjoyed way too much ice cream than we needed (he got a love it size, so of course I got a love it size...). Here's the link if you're interested: My Cold Stone Club

So if you want to load your inbox with emails from tons of different places that you don't really care about except when it's your birthday, check out these sites (and you can google "free stuff on birthday" and find dozens of more sites):

http://www.heyitsfree.net/birthday-freebies/

http://www.frugalliving.tv/free-stuff/birthday-freebies.html

*Helpful hint: When signing up for Cold Stone, I used an old email address that I never check anymore, so the emails don't clog my inbox and I can always unsubscribe if I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment